Monday, August 18, 2014

The Week of August 18th


It's Monday again. How did that happen? Who knows, but we do know a few things that we'd like to share with you...

B L O G O S P H E R E
Boston Bloggers, don't forget to register for the end of Summer Soirée at Precinct Kitchen + Bar August 26th.

Boston style blogger, City Tonic just posted a fab collab with NYLONmag to promote the relaunch of their online shop NYLONshop. How cute is that mod mini skirt?


H E A L T H   &  F I T N E S S
This chocolate banana shake is next on my morning smoothie line up.

Can't bear to do away with dessert? Here's 4 Ways to Healthify Your Ice Cream from Glamour Magazine.

I love this. Dating advice from a mother of an arranged marriage. So worth reading!


C A R E E R  &  A D V I C E
How the talented bag designer Clare Vivier got her start will probably surprise and inspire you to start acting more on your instincts.

Feeling underpaid? Do your homework and find out. This and other advice on how to get paid your worth.


S T Y L E
This new online shopping app, Spring, could literally kill my bank account.


I N   T H E   B E A N
If the mayor can do one thing for me this year it would be to bronze a statue of Robin Williams in The Boston Public Garden.

Have a great week!

- Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment