Thursday, June 19, 2014

Spring Cleaning with ThredUp





You read that right, spring cleaning, and it's mid-June.  Since moving this fall for the first time in four years, I am just now, another nine months later, starting to purge.  I have had this task on my to-do list for ages.  I even curbed my former (horrible) shopping habits because I knew I had absolutely nowhere to put anything once it would come out of the bag.  I researched a few options and once I read about resale site ThredUp, I knew that would be the kick in the behind I needed to finally start this mini-makeover.



The thing I like most about ThredUp is that whatever does not sell or is accepted gets donated.  No journey to find an area Salvation Army bin necessary, which is great news for a city gal!

It's been a slow start for me with just two bags packed up (and not yet mailed in), but it feels great to start purging.  Two down, many more to go!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment