Thursday, June 26, 2014

SHOPBOP: BEST OF SALE

Since Shopbop sales don't come so frequently as say a J.Crew or Piperlime it's important to strategize. What I like to do is every season comb through the new items and add a variety of to my "wishlist," then when a sale does come around, I have a nice little list of things that I have already self-approved and can see if any work for the time. By "work" I mean that I could add the item to my closet as a staple piece and it fits within my budget now that it is on sale.

For those of you who don't have such a strategy in place, here's a few of my top items from this weeks sale:

This white striped dress, gray maxi dress, and this white drop waist dress are the perfect outfits for any casual to cocktail type of event. 

This pink flowy skirt is adorable, it would make any gal feel a ballerina.

Always buy Loeffler Randall, Jeffrey Campbell or Matt Bernson when on sale. I love these flats, these caged heels and these chunky heels.

When buying from Shopbop I try to avoid jersey tops and stick to longer lasting materials. I love this boxy lame top and this blue shell tank. Can you tell I like drop waist?

That's all for now. Happy shopping gals! Be sure to share your finds and or wishlists with us!

- Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment