Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mini Daily Read: Katie Armour's Pinterest Boards



Sometimes keeping up with all your blogs can be quite an overwhelming task, especially when you follow numerous blogs that post more than one article a day. On days when I don't have time to read every ounce of new content on my Feedly account, I like to take a quick spin through Pinterest for a smaller dose of inspiration. For me, pins are little visual cues on what people are buzzing about in the blogosphere, and a great way for me to quickly check my daily reads on the go on days when I just can't take a breather.

For today's "Mini" Daily Read I am sharing one of my most favorite pinners, Katie Armour, author of The Neo-Traditionalist blog and co-founder and editor of Matchbook Magazine. Curating pins from her own sources of inspiration as well as the latest issue of Matchbook, Katie is sure to keep you up to date on the most recent trends out there. She has an impeccable eye for traditional-gone-mod decor and a tomboy fashion style that would make even the most cautious debate cutting off their hair. Don't believe me? Take a look!

Happy reading (and pinning), JUGs! Want to follow us on Pinterest? Check out our boards here.

- Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment