Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love 'em or Hate 'em: Major Trends from NYFW

via

How can you cure the winter blues?  Try to look ahead to warmer temperatures, or, what you'll be able to wear in them soon enough.  Don't get bogged down in multiple statements, let's try one at a time here, and those you don't need to wait to try... Check out a few trends that seem like they're on their way in the fashion and street style worlds alike:


E X A G G E R A T E D  C A T  E Y E

Cushnie et Ochs
Rag & Bone
Christian Siriano



O R A N G E  I S  T H E  N E W . . . E V E R Y T H I N G .
Rag & Bone
An orange lip
Tory Burch

fringe by Tommy Hilfiger
Kate Spade
Marissa Webb

N E U T R A L N A I L S (you'll likely drive your manicurist crazy with combining multiple colors, but they just look great!)
Karen Walker

Alexander Wang

Nellie Partow
All in all, I'd say the 90s are back.  Normally I would shy away from tangerine orange in my wardrobe, but there are always accessories to incorporate/dress around.  What else are you noticing from the catwalks, #NYFW and other coverage?

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment