Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reflections Before the New Year

via


We hope you all had a very, merry Christmas with your families!  If you're already back at work, just power through the next two days and it'll be the weekend again.

Since this month and year (yikes) is scarily coming to an end, it is nice to reflect on the past year.  2013 was one of funny moments in pop culture and more serious on the home front here in Boston.  Although I do not take New Year's resolutions all that seriously, I am going to be tougher on myself for 2014.  But before I know where I want the next year to take me, I think it is important to ask yourself questions, such as these, as part of a self-evaluation.

Okay, now that you've done that, it's time to plan out what you're wearing to ring in the New Year!  Let that hair down (or keep it up for helicopter ponytail "dancing")!

via
via

We'd love to hear what you have planned in your self-reflection and/or NYE plans!


- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment