Friday, December 6, 2013

Editor's Essentials: Cameron's Lust List


I ALWAYS make a holiday wishlist. It has gotten to the point where my parents actually ask me for it because it makes it easier for them (and the rest of the fam) to shop for me. I am a huge fan of wishlists and believe everything would be easier and less wasteful if everyone made one! Included on my list this year are some of my latest Etsy obsessions like the Neon Set of Mini Succulent Planters from Wind & Willow Home and the gorgeous Chevron Nature Prints from VillaVera. And while we're on the nature theme, I LOVE these Anthropologie Cicada earrings. I am also a huge fan of experiential gifts, so I'd love a North End Yoga pass or a spa treatment at G2O on Newbury. Finally, my ideal stocking stuffers are makeup favs like Tarte  Matte Lip Tint in Lucky and Essie nail polish in Going Incognito.

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment