Monday, November 18, 2013

Week of November 18

1

S H O P P I N G

Thanksgiving is next week so if you are planning to do any black Friday, small business Saturday, or cyber Monday shopping, this week is a good time for you to start making your holiday shopping lists! Keep an eye on our Gift Guide series for great ideas for the whole family. I am especially excited to do some local shopping at JUGs Approved boutiques like Follain and Crush!

E N T E R T A I N M E N T

I don't know about you gals, but I am super pumped that Catching Fire, the second installment of The Hunger Games movie is coming out on November 22nd. If you haven't read the Hunger Games books yet, they are very easy, so there is still time to finish them quickly before the movie comes out.

These dark, cold, November evenings are the perfect time to cuddle up with a cup of herbal tea and a good book. So if, like me, you've already read the Hunger Games series, join the JUGs in reading Monuments Men for our November book club.

F I T N E S S

Lets face it, it is easy to gain weight this time of year. Thats why I plan to keep motivated pre-Thanksgiving by taking fun and relaxing classes at HYL, North End Yoga, and Beacon Hill Athletic Club. Then I don't need to feel bad about a double serving of mashed potatoes and gravy next week!

Have a great week gals

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment