It’s that time of year again – that time when you decide that the gym is just not gonna happen. The motivation to grind it out on the stairmaster is not in you and the overhead lighting is much too scary. LUCKILY - a new spin studio in the Back Bay should get you out of hibernation mode.
It’s the speakeasy of Beantown fitness – the address is 801 Boylston Street, but the entrance is through the bright green door in the alley off of Fairfield St…Public Alley
442 to be specific. I know I know…it sounds like the location of an SVU crime scene, but when you realize that the neon green bike chained to the street sign is actually a retro stationary bike, you’ll know you’re in the right place.
They’re offering free classes this week and ALL classes are only 45 minutes long, so you’ll be able to squeeze in a great workout before heading home for your Thanksgiving feast. Extra lucky for you if you are going to be local for Thanksgiving and can get to a class over the weekend so you won’t need to justify that extra slice of pumpkin pie. Yum.
T H I N G S T O K N O W
- FREE classes all this week. Sign up here!
- 45 minute classes means no excuses (and no time to get bored for those of us with workout A.D.D.)
- Spin shoes are free - no sneaky extra costs
- Gift Cards are available - ask Santa to help you stay fit and healthy
- They've got an app for that - download it now and see you at the studio!
This post is brought to you by Velo-City, Boston's finest indoor cycling workout.