Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Local Gem: Follain

some images courtesy of Boston Eco & Jute Marketing

On Thursday I attended a night of eco beauty hosted by Follain, a new all natural healthy skin care shop in the south end.  Follain recently opened and I've been meaning to check it out for a while, so the eco beauty event was the perfect excuse to finally see what Follain is all about!  Let me tell you, I am OBSESSED! The products are highly curated, non-toxic, locally made cosmetics and toiletries. Plus, the event was a blast, bringing together women from Silent Spring Institute, Sustainable Business Network, Urbanity Dance Studio, The Compact for Safe Cosmetics, Practically Green, and more. We nibbled on bites from Root while discussing toxins found in traditional body washes and lotions. We also had fun sampling Follain's products; I ended up purchasing an aluminum free deodorant. If your beauty routine needs a revamp, I highly suggest checking out Follain, trust me, you'll fall in love. 

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment