Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Wedding Outfits

The seasons may have changed but my wedding season has not stopped yet. Gone are the summer breezes, cotton candy sunsets, and most importantly my tan...so I'm channeling a darker side for outfit ideas.  No matter what the style trends report, for me black and navy are always a secure bet and most often good investments. I've done some extensive snooping around the internet and I have narrowed my wishlist down to this navy Club Monaco dress and this black Shoshanna dress. I like the idea of wearing a fuller, booty-esque heel with the navy and maybe a more sophisticated suede pump with the black. Both would go great with any statement necklace from bauble bar and a leopard clutch, don't you think? Truthfully I am dying for a Clare Vivier leopard clutch, but it's just not in the cards with all these wedding gifts I have to buy so this Top Shop version is a steal! 

What's on your "must have" list for a Fall wedding outfit? 

- Suzanne


1 comment: