Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday's True Confession: I'm a Local Theater Junkie



1 // 2 // 3

Nerdy, yes, but I love seeing plays. I love all types of theater, with my particular favorite genre being musical comedies; my ultimate fav is The Drowsy Chaperone - if you haven't seen it - you must! It is hilarious. The best thing about seeing shows in the Boston area rather than on Broadway, is that you are supporting locally-based actors and hobbyists while also giving the local arts economy a boost. Along with my family, I've been a season ticket holder at the North Shore Music Theater for 3 years (my parents have been going for about 20!). I also go to many amateur shows by Moonlight Productions which performs around my home town. 
Now please excuse my while I jam out to my Broadway station on Pandora.....

No comments:

Post a Comment