Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Recap: StyleFixx



So, those of you that subscribe to LivingSocial probably saw the deal for this spring's StyleFixx event. It was a pretty sweet deal actually: $15 for two tickets to the event - which included 4 drinks each plus a swag bag! My friend Johanna and I had really no idea what StyleFixx was, but the deal was too good to pass up, so we went and checked it out last week in the South End. 


While I wasn't totally amazed by the selection of vendors, I did spot a few of my favorites including Stella & Dot and Honest Tea. The best part of the evening, however, was getting a *FREE* manicure courtesy of MiniLuxe (which was especially awesome since I didn't have time to get a MiniLuxe mani at the Blog Better Boston Style Summit last week). Speaking of BBBos, I ran into Syntia of Bold Chic Styles at StyleFixx! Us fashionistas stick together! 

The second best part of the night - getting my new sailor knot bracelet from The Pink Poppy!
All in all it was a great night. Between good snacks, good drinks, and free manicures - it was pretty hard to beat. I look forward to going again next fall. Hope to see you there!

- Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment