Thursday, April 4, 2013

Want an Eco-chic career? Get a Mentor!



Do you have or want a career in the energy sector? environmental policy? green business? If so there is an open mentorship opportunity with New England Women in Energy and the Environment. The program is perfect for Boston women at any stage of their career that want to share their experiences and gain a new perspective. It is a great opportunity, I mean, according to Forbes, mentorships "kick ass."To participate in the program, simply fill out this brief survey and you’ll be matched with a group of women that best suit your interests and mentorship needs.

So cute! I never thought to wear a green blazer, but this one is great. (knit blazer)


Since I am interested in spreading the message of sustainability through green living (via my pet project Boston Green Blog), I signed up for the NEWIEE mentorship program. I am excited to get to know our city’s green professionals across all sectors and stages of life. I hope to share some of my mentee/mentor experiences on JUGs as the program begins.

- Cameron



1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment